Kathmandu Upatyaka Khanepani Limited published exam schedule for various posts
Kathmandu Upatyaka Khanepani Limited (KUKL) today fixed the date for the examination for various posts.
These examinations will be run by Lok Sewa aayog (Public Service commission). Examination center will published in next notice.
Public Service Commission (PSC) Nepal, locally known as Lok Sewa Aayog, established on 15 June 1951 A.D. is the main constitutional body involved in selecting meritorious candidates required by Government of Nepal for Civil Service Vacancy. PSC is regarded as one of the most credible modes of recruitment. This is mentioned in the present constitution of Nepal 2072. The Constitution of Nepal 2072 has regarded the commission as an independent constitutional body
As per the Article 23 of the Constitution of Nepal (2072), PSC consists of an acting Chairman and members as required. The chairman and the other members are selected by the President on the recommendation of constitutional council. 50% of the members of this are appointed from the civil servants who have served for 20 or more than so in the field of government sector.
The PSC annually submits a report of its work to the President of Nepal. Further it is sent to legislative parliament for discussion. The commission submits an annual report on the work done by it to the president. The president places the report of the commission before the legislative parliament along with a memorandum with regard to the cases where the advice of the commission was not accepted and the reasons for such non-acceptance.
In today’s tough job market, you must do all that you can to stand out. Many times, job seekers make their first mistake by not properly completing the job application.
Keep the following 12 tips in mind to effectively complete your next job application.
1. Always be dressed and groomed appropriately when picking up or dropping off an application. This is when you make your first impression!
2. Create a sample, generic application with all dates of your employment, work history with job descriptions, phone numbers and at least three references. Use this as a tool when completing job applications so you have all the information at hand.
3. Use a black pen and print neatly on paper applications.
4. Read and follow all instructions carefully.
5. Complete all information. If there are questions that do not apply, write “n/a.” Do not write “see résumé,” even if you have provided one. Avoid leaving anything blank.
6. Write “will discuss at interview” if you have something you prefer to explain in person, such as having been fired or if you have a felony conviction.
7. Do not give specific salary requirements. Write “open” or “negotiable.”
8. Always be truthful and do not over exaggerate on job titles or job responsibilities.
9. Make sure that you have permission from the people that you list as references. References should be people who know your work habits, such as former employers, supervisors or members of organizations in which you have volunteered.
10. Be sure to sign and date the application.
11. If you haven’t heard anything within a week after submitting the application, follow up with the company. Let them know that you are interested in the position. Also find out how long they keep job applications on file.
12. Keep in mind, the goal of your application is the door to your interview!
बैशाख २४, २०७५ - सोमवार
काठमाडौं- सरकार र यातायात व्यवसायीबीच सिन्डिकेट तोड्ने सहमति भएको...
साउन ४, २०७५ - शुक्रबार
विदुर / विदुर नगरपालिका वडा नं ५ का स्थानियबासीहरुले...
असार ५, २०७५ - मङ्लबार
५ असार, काभ्रे । काभ्रेको पनौती नगरपालिका–१०, रेशम खेती...
भदौ १, २०७५ - शुक्रबार
छहरे, लिखु / जिल्ला प्रहरी कार्यालय नुवाकोटको आयोजनामा लिखु...
असार २, २०७५ - शनिबार
स्पेन र पोर्चुगलले विश्व कपको पहिलो खेलमा बराबरी खेलेका...